Planning Your Digital Content
Taking time on the front end to plan and prepare your Web content, and having appropriate expectations for when it will be posted, will help create a win-win situation for everyone involved. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- All content submitted for posting must first have been reviewed and approved by the appropriate supervisor, manager, and/or legal department, if applicable.
- PDF files cannot be edited once they have been created. Edits must be made to the original document and then that document must be made into a new PDF (a simple step).
- Do not include character spaces in your file names for PDFs or other files destined for the web. You can substitute an underscore character or hyphen for the character space (file_name or file-name).
- Please allow at least 2-5 business days for changes you submit to be made to the site unless they are needed ASAP.
- Larger projects featuring new content typically take 30-90 days to complete, depending on the volume of content needed.
- Consult a member of the Marketing Web Team if you have questions or need clarification.